(Base Race- ELF, Sub Race- Sun Elf)
Sun elves are less common across Faerun than moon elves, because most live on Evermeet, where nonelves are not
allowed to tread. Also called gold elves, they have bronze skin, hair of
golden blond, copper, or black and green or gold eyes. They are seen as
the most civilized ad haughty of elves, preferring to remain separate
from humankind and other nonelven races.
* Ability Adjustments: +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution.
* Hardiness vs. Enchantments: Immunity to magic sleep effects, +2
racial bonus to saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
* Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor
* Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency
feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow),
and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
* Keen Senses: +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An
elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is
entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking
* Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass sun elf's wizard class does not
count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for
multiclassing. Wizardry comes naturally to elves - indeed, the sometimes
claim to have invented it, and fighter/wizards are especially common