(Base Race-HALF-ELF, Sub Race- None)
Humans and elves sometimes wed, the elf attracted to the human's
energy and the human to the elf's grace. These marriages end quickly as
elves count years because a human's life is so brief, but they leave an
enduring legacy: half-elven children. Moon half-elves tend toward pale
skin with a tinge of blue around the ears and chin. Sea half-elves tend
to blend the flesh tones of their human and elven parents (but cannot
breathe water). Sun half elves have bronzed skin. Wild half-elves have
medium-brown skin. Wood half-elves have coppery skin tinged with green.
* Hardiness vs. Enchantments: Immunity to magical sleep effects, +2
racial bonus to saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
* Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in
starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor
* Keen Senses: +1 racial bonus to Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
* Amiable: +2 racial bonus to Diplomacy and Bluff checks.
* Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass half-elf
takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not